There are several useful things you can do from your library account:
- Renew your items
- Place holds
- See what items you have checked out
- Set up email/text notifications
- Keep track of your reading history
- Pay fines (coming soon!)
- and more!
You need two pieces of information to access your library account:
- Your library barcode
- Located on the back of your library card
- Library card numbers should be entered in the following format
- For older cards: P(space)#####
- Correct=P 12345 incorrect=P12345 incorrect=p12345
- For newer cards issued after April 2013: #####
- Your PIN
- Your PIN is a password that is assigned when you receive your library card.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, you may ask a staff member to help reset it.
(Call us at 907-235-3180)
- The PIN will remain the same until you change it.