A Resolution of the City Council Approving the City of Homer 2011 Land Allocation Plan. Mayor/City Council.
CITY OF HOMER
A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL APPROVING THE CITY OF HOMER 2011 LAND ALLOCATION PLAN.
WHEREAS, The Property Management Policy and Procedures Manual sets policy for municipal land management; and
WHEREAS, Chapter 3 of the Property Management Policy and Procedures Manual establishes that a Land Allocation Plan will be developed annually; and
WHEREAS, The City Council, with members of the Port and Harbor and Parks and Recreation Advisory Commissions present, discussed the Land Allocation Plan during a Joint Worksession on March 29, 2011; and
WHEREAS, The recommendations via Memorandums 11-040, 11-041, 11-042, 11-043, 11-052, and 11-053 from Planning, the Lease Committee, Planning Commission, Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, and Library Advisory Board were considered.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the City Council that the City of Homer 2011 Land Allocation Plan is hereby approved with the following notation changes:
1. Develop a plan which will consider designation of a 10,000 sq. ft. portion of Tract 1-A, page B-6, to make the land available for Request for Proposals. (KPB Parcel #181-031-17)
2. NW of Karen Hornaday Park, 10 acres, page C-7, retain for a future park. (KPB Parcel #175-040-03)
3. Retain Kachemak Drive Government Lot 36 and Harry Feyer Subdivision Lot 1 and Scenic Bay Lot 4 for future Kachemak Drive Trail and rest areas. (KPB Parcel #179-100-01, 179-110-05, and 179-360-20)
4. Offer for sale to the general public the land referred to as “Old Library Land” page D-3 in the Land Allocation Plan, and if it is not sold then to designate as a conservation buffer. (KPB Parcel #175-144-16)
5. Sell lot along Kachemak Drive – South ½ of Government Lot 30 Lying West of Kachemak Drive. (KPB Parcel #179-080-50)
PASSED AND ADOPTED by the Homer City Council this 11th day of April, 2011.
CITY OF HOMER
JAMES C. HORNADAY, MAYOR
JO JOHNSON, CMC, CITY CLERK
Fiscal Note: N/A