A Resolution of the City Council of Homer, Alaska, Amending the Homer Advisory Planning Commission Bylaws to Amend their Meeting Time to Begin at 6:30 p.m. and End at 9:30 p.m. City Clerk/Planning Commission.
CITY OF HOMER
A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF HOMER, ALASKA, AMENDING THE HOMER ADVISORY PLANNING COMMISSION BYLAWS TO AMEND THEIR MEETING TIME TO BEGIN AT 6:30 P.M. AND END AT 9:30 P.M.
WHEREAS, The Homer Advisory Commission voted unanimously at the June 1, 2011 regular meeting to amend their bylaws as follows:
C. Regular Meetings:
All Commission members should be physically present at the designated time and location within the City for the meeting. Teleconferencing is not permitted.
1. First and third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
2. Agenda deadline is two weeks prior to the meeting date at 5:00 p.m. Agenda items requiring public hearing must be received three weeks prior to the Commission hearing. However, conditional use applications may be scheduled for public hearing in accordance with HCC 21.94. Preliminary plats must be submitted the Friday two weeks before the Commission meeting.
3. Items will be added to the agenda upon request of staff, the Commission or a Commissioner.
4. Public notice of a regular meeting shall be made as provided in HCC Chapter 1.14.
5. Meetings will adjourn promptly at 9:30 p.m. An extension is allowed by vote of the Commission.
Procedure: The Chair will entertain a motion to extend the meeting until a specific time. After the motion has been seconded, the Commission will vote. A yes vote will extend the meeting until the specified time. A no vote will require that the Chair conclude business at or before 9:30 p.m. and immediately proceed to comments of the audience, the Commission and adjournment.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the City Council of Homer, Alaska, hereby amends the Homer Advisory Planning Commission bylaws to amend their regular meeting time to begin at 6:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m.
PASSED AND ADOPTED by the Homer City Council this 22nd day of August, 2011.
CITY OF HOMER
JAMES C. HORNADAY, MAYOR
JO JOHNSON, CMC, CITY CLERK
Fiscal Note: N/A