Event Title: National Take Your Child to the Library Day
Date/Time: Sat, Feb 1st (All day)
Location: Homer Public Library
National Take Your Child to the Library day is Saturday, February 1st!
How can you celebrate?
Enter to win a 1-year subscription to Bookboard, an eBook service just for kids! We have 10 subscriptions to give away! (Drawing ends Friday, Feb 7.)
- Stop by and say hello to your librarians
- Enjoy a good book together
- Explore one of our AWEsome early literacy computers
- Join us for LEGO building from 3:00 -5:00 pm in the Library's Meeting Room
- Kids 7-12 can join the Library LEGO Club. Building with friends is the best! We'll use our imaginations and library LEGOs to create objects in timed challenges and then work in teams to create a group design. There will be lots of time for free building as well! Parents are welcome!
- Take your chances in our Guessing Jar Contest
- Guess the number of items in the Guessing Jar correctly, and win everything inside! The winner will be announced and contacted on Monday, February 3rd. This activity is for kids 18 and under.