Distance learning and correspondence courses are increasingly popular methods of obtaining advanced education, and are often the only way citizens can complete specialized programs of study locally and in a cost-effective manner.
- The Homer Public Library agrees to cooperate with institutions of higher learning in providing exam proctoring services as a courtesy to area residents to support their lifelong learning goals
- Examinations are offered Monday through Friday
- If test is to be taken on a computer, the test must be compatible with the hardware and software available on the Library workstations
- This service is subject to the availability of authorized staff
- The Library does not charge fees for the staff time required to proctor examinations, but greatly appreciates donations in support of the Library’s programs and services
- Contact proctor to confirm that the test has arrived
- Schedule an appointment for the exam
- Present a valid picture I.D. at the time of the exam
- Pay any costs incurred if materials need to be mailed or faxed by the Homer Public Library
To contact the proctor:
call Sue Gibson at (907) 435- 3155
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.