A Resolution of the City Council of Homer, Alaska, Amending the Port and Harbor Advisory Commission Bylaws, Regular Meeting, to be Held the Fourth Wednesday of Each Month at 5:00 p.m. with the exception of the November and December Meetings which will be Held on the Third Wednesday of the Month at 5:00 p.m. City Clerk/Port and Harbor Advisory Commission.
CITY OF HOMER
City Clerk/Port and Harbor Advisory Commission
A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF HOMER, ALASKA, AMENDING THE HOMER PORT AND HARBOR ADVISORY COMMISSION BYLAWS, REGULAR MEETINGS, TO BE HELD THE FOURTH WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 5:00 P.M. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER MEETINGS WHICH WILL BE HELD ON THE THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT 5:00 P.M.
WHEREAS, There was consensus of the Port and Harbor Advisory Commission at the Regular Meetings of November 18 and December 16, 2009 to change the regular meeting time from 6:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. to begin with the regular meeting January 27, 2010.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the City Council of Homer, Alaska, hereby amends the Port and Harbor Advisory Commission Bylaws, Regular Meetings to read as follows:
- Fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m.
- November and December to be held on the third Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Agenda deadline is the Wednesday of the week preceding the meeting date at 5:00 p.m.
- Adding items to the agenda may be at the request of staff or individual commission members
- Removal of items from the agenda will be by majority vote of the commission members present;
- Public notice of a regular meeting shall be made as provided in HCC Chapter 1:14.
PASSED AND ADOPTED by the City Council of Homer, Alaska, this 11th day of January, 2010.
CITY OF HOMER
_____________________________ JAMES C. HORNADAY, MAYOR
JO JOHNSON, CMC, CITY CLERK
Fiscal Note: N/A