The library offers a variety of equipment available for use in the library:
- Microform and microfiche reader with printing capabilities
- Photocopier in black & white, and color
- Page magnifier for the visually impaired
- Slide Projector
- Scanner for use with USB devices
We also allows certain equipment to be checked out. Local patrons must have a Homer Public Library card in good standing to check out equipment. Equipment generally circulates for 1 day, and cannot be renewed. Overdue fines are $1.00/day.
You can check out and leave the library with:
- Projection screen
- Overhead projector
- 16 mm film projector
- Slide projector with carousel
- Kill-a-Watt electric usage meters (2-week checkout period!)
Is there a specific piece of equipment you'd like the library to carry? Feel free to email your purchase suggestions to email@example.com.