Most Common Planning and Zoning Fees. Other fees may apply. Check with Public Works at 235-3170 for driveway water and sewer permits.
Zoning Permit Fees:
- $200 Single Family /Duplex
- $300 Multi-Family/Commercial/Industrial plus $50 per hour when over six hours of administrative time.
- $200 Storm Water Plan $200
- $50 Change of Use
- $50 Deck
If development starts without a permit, the zoning permit fee goes up. Residential permits increase to $300, and Commercial permits to $600.
Conditional Use Permit(CUP) Processing Fees
- $200 Single Family/Duplex: $200
- $200 CUP amendment
- $500 for uses less than 8,000 sq. ft.
- $1,000 for uses 8,001 sq. ft. to 15,000 sq. ft.
- $2,500 for uses 15,001 sq. ft. to 25,000 sq. ft.
- $5,000 for uses 25,001 sq. ft. to 40,000 sq. ft.
- $8,000 for uses 40,001 sq. ft. and larger
- $50 Sign Permit
- $250 Variance
- $500 Rezone
- $300 Erosion & Sediment control plan (BCWPD)
- $200 Flood Hazard Development Permit
- $300 Conditional Fence Permit
- $50 Recording Fee
- $300, or $100 per lot, whichever is greater. Preliminary Plat Processing Fee.
- $200 Elimination of a common interior lot line.
- $300 Right of Way and Section Line Easement Vacation Application Fee: (In addition to applicable preliminary plat fees).